1. Have passed the three ACCA Applied Skills examinations Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8) and Financial Management (was F9).
2. Have passed, or gained exemption from, the other six papers at the Knowledge Level and Skills Level. Note that conditional exemptions do not qualify you to submit the RAP.
3. Have completed the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module (or the previous Professional Ethics module).
4. Be up to date with the payment of your ACCA subscription fees.
5. Demonstrate currency of knowledge by EITHER
- passing your RAP within 10 years of the earliest of: the date of your first ACCA examination pass, or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted
- passing 3 ACCA examinations within 5 years of submission of your RAP
- being a full member of ACCA of good standing (that is have an up to date CPD record)
For further detail please refer to the below link:
Contact ACCA at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications if any.