The Research and Analysis Project for the OBU Degree program has been a challenging task for ACCA students. In helping students approach the project more confidently, I am conducting 3 complimentary tutoring sessions at the ACCA Singapore office.
The Sessions are intended for students preparing for the Period 40 (May 2020) and 41 (Nov 2020) Submission and detail as follows:
1 Raffles Quay, #22-10A
Tutoring Session 1:
1. Introduction to the ACCA-OBU BSc in Applied Accounting Degree Program
2. Recent Changes to the requirements
3. Eligibility Requirements
4. Choosing a Topic & Organisation
5. Structuring Part 1 & 2 of the Research Report
Tutoring Session 2:
1. Structuring Part 3 of the RAP
2. Expectations on the Analysis and Evaluation
3. Examiners’ comments
Tutoring Session 3:
1. How to write and effective Skills and Learning Statement?
2. What is required in preparing your slides for a 15 minutes presentation?
3. Factors to consider when drafting your Resubmission Statement
4. Debrief on the reasons for failures